Friday, March 19, 2010

Chubby Fingers



Here's a fun little sheet they have displayed at the foot of Clark's Giraffe. In case you have to squint, at the top, it reads:
"Hi my name is Clark! I (HEART) developmental care."
Wow, his first big word.
The little mad-libs begin:
"I like to: Sleep on my tummy!
Be held skin-to-skin by my parents. Just watch my position and temp."
How fun! Though I don't think he actually wrote it himself. If he did, I it would have been answers like: "I like to: rock out with my ____ out!" Or "I like to: disco, uh huh, uh huh I like it."




Here's Christy, de-fuzzing Clark's blankie!



Here's Clark's little chubby fingers! Well, chubby-er.

He's skin-to-skin-ing right now with mom, and is as cozy as a cupcake!

4 comments:

  1. Our little guy sure is filling out, he looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing progress! Looking like a cute chubby baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just read Clark's thoughts in that picture, "I am so comfy. Now, if I could just get dad to lose the camera and let me get to sleep!!"

    And he really does look a lot better now. Before you know it, he's gonna fill out and look like an olympic weight lifter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is really beginning to fill out....the miracle of heartbeams....he's soooo damn cute!Gotta love 'im!! And I do!!

    ReplyDelete