Thursday, April 8, 2010

Clark Art

So remember my early post (Heart Food), I mentioned a school teacher friend of ours, a good friend, who assigned her class to make some art, reflecting nature, rainbows, and a family. The family, is us; Christy, Clark, and myself.

I finally got around to scanning some...there were almost twenty, so forgive me for not doing them all as the process was timely. Every picture is unique and amazing and were actually done before Clark was born. They were intended as a sentiment to get Christy through sitting in a hospital bed for three months. Thank you Mrs. Sosa's class!

See the little Clark in Christy's belly?


Christy and Jason, hangin' out in a tent on the side of a mountain,
apparently next to the freeway. Appears as though, I am naked.


I'm noticing a theme here, with the mountain dwelling and the rainbows.
How did Adrian know we had plans to Nomad after Clark was born!


Ahhh. Greg, captures perfectly, Christy, resting in a hammock,
with little Clark on her tummy.


Christ(y) and I...hanging out in a cave, exhausted from battling a mysterious,
disappearing goat! I must have vanquished it with my cool Super Glove!


Yay! Backpackin' down a steep mountain with Clark on my back!
We're so gonna do that! Christy's crazy straight hair must mean that she's for it!
Woah, we need to watch out for that trap (net? satellite? Sudoku Puzzle?) on the bottom!


Now we're talkin'! Ernesto drew a pretty kick ass tropical playground!
Check out the tree with the exotic fruit! You think that's Clark in the swing?
Nope! That's me! Weee!


Alright! I'm guessing a beach party, under the night sky!
Me, Christy, Clark in her arms...and...who's the other guy???
(Hee, I kid...I'm pretty sure it's Mrs. Sosa along on the trip!)


Freedom, indeed. Simple. Lovely. Poignant. Good job, Nathan!


Love this one!
Dunno if you can tell. Christy in bed while, me, dressed as a nurse, dotes!
If she had lasted long enough, yes, I would have donned a nurses uniform!

The love poured into these works of art, was transferred to us, and directly sent to Clark! Thanks again!

10 comments:

  1. These are just so wonderful. I love the one with a little Clark inside of Christy...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. way too cute- what a treasure! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are true treasures. What wonderful memories to keep and share when Clark has kids of his own!!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful memories to treasure always....they are truly fantabulous! Clark's gona' love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From out of the mouths and minds of babes....so innocent and pure....ya can't do better than that! Children!!...what more can I say! I love these drawings and so will Clark, especially when he's showing them to his own child!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE these! Thanks so much for sharing them. I can totally see these framed and hangin' in Clark's nursery!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet! Your comments are hilarious. Thanks for making me laugh out loud in my office...I needed it today :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! I love all of them! Neat spellings of your names too (Kriste, Jasun & Klarc!)

    Thanks for sharing. Tracy is so cool to have done this...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am lovin these comments! I don't think the kids could have said it better themselves! Love you guys!
    Mrs. Sosa:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh...my...goodness...gracious...oh me oh my...these pictures are timeless!

    ReplyDelete