Friday, August 20, 2010

6 Month Check up

Clark had his 6 month check up today. He is doing so well that we don't have to go back to the doctor for 2 more months!

Weight: 12lbs 5 oz
Height: 24 inches

He smiles so much now and is growing so fast. Often we look at him and our eyes well up with tears. He is happy. He is healthy. He is our little miracle and we are so grateful.

Clark LOVES to get all strapped into my chest and take walks...we have been doing it everyday. Look at his cute little face!!

3 comments:

  1. This picture really tells it all, one of my favorites....you both look very happy and content and Grampa Myles and I couldn't be more proud of the three of you.....This little miracle is a blessing in so many ways, his heart is connected to so many other hearts and it is a privilege that he chose me to be his grandmother(one of two very proud Nana's that is)I will cherish, adore, love and spoil him forever...thank you Christy for having him XOXOXO :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without doubt, there is no happier people than the two of you in this picture. I'm so glad that Clark is doing so amazingly well. I can't believe that just earlier this year, Clark's the same baby as the one in the pictures to the left. I'm sure you feel the same way. BTW, thanks for letting me hold the cutie-pie on Wednesday. Definitely one of the highlights of my year so far. And my apoligies if I shattered any ear drums with my attempt at singing Elvis.

    XOXOXOXOXOXO
    Love and Heartbeams
    Neal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic all around!!
    And that picture is so great. I can't imagine any one looking at it and not just beaming themselves.
    And I'm so glad to be able to join you two for Mommy and Me yoga next month!!

    ReplyDelete