Sunday, October 3, 2010

Finally...a new post!

There is so much we want to post about but because our time is limited and there is so much to share, we put it off until we have 'time'...well...with a baby, that is a luxury that no longer looks the way we want...I realize that we have to redefine time. So, I have decided I will just post WHATEVER and when we have more time, we can go back and fill in details and gaps as needed. Even if that means Clark wakes up and needs me right this very second...I am going to hit publish post, regardless of how much I have written.

Things are amazing and wonderful. Clark is thriving in every way. He is happy, he is healthy...he is home and we are whole. We don't take one minute for granted. Jason and I will be watching Clark with so much love in our hearts...we look up at each other and both of us have tears in our eyes...and one word, one look...and we know exactly what the other is feeling...such deep gratitude for the miracle that lies before us and how far he has come.

We are not sure what Clark weighs but he goes back to the doctor next week and we will find out-we are guessing close to 16 lbs...crazy!! We have an occupational therapist coming to do a full developmental evaluation on Clark next week so that we can see if he is ready for solid foods. His two front teeth are almost through. He rolls from belly to back AND back to belly now...but can only go from back to belly to the right...and boy does it piss him off that he cannot yet go back the other way.

We went to Bhakti Fest a few weeks ago as Jason wrote about...the next weekend we went back for our annual Chakra Yoga Retreat which was amazing (still more to come about that-but I did post one pic below)...and then Jason, Clark and I went back to the desert for our 6 year wedding anniversary on Thursday...we came back Saturday...and now my brother and his 3 kids are here for vacation which is the first time Clark is meeting his uncle and cousins...and then we head to Nashville in less than 2 weeks for my 20 year high school reunion...phew!

And uh oh...baby wakes!

More to come!

2 comments:

  1. 2 teeth coming through OMG already! X0:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime I look at that tiny little baby in the middle picture on the left, and then I look at a current picture of Clark....I know it's only a fraction of what the two of you must feel, but I have tears welling up right now. Could you please thank Clark for teaching me that the human capacity for love is truly boundless.

    XOXOXOXOXOXO
    Love and Heartbeams
    Neal

    ReplyDelete