Monday, December 6, 2010

Speaking of Bite

Clark's got hisself a tooth!

It's been around for about a week or so now.

I really wanted to get a picture to post before I let you all know.
But as you can imagine, it's a difficult task.

So here's a description:
It's only one tooth (so far).
It's a bottom. On the right side.
It's cute as hell.
It now hurts when he bites my finger.

Congrats Clark! Only 19 more to go!

Will try to get an image for youse guys, but it's like capturing
Big Foot...comes out all blurry. And I want you all to BELIEVE!!!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need to set your cam to macro or super macro if you have it. Shine a bright little flashlight on the tooth and take a picture. Congratulations on the tooth. Growin' up fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sweet pea your first tooth! just in time for me to see it too....I'll be there is just 15 hours love you a whole batch we are gona' have some fun!!!!!yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy XOXOxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason, you make me laugh! I know how allusive the teeth capturing can be....I got the capture of my "Nieces" first tooth, but took an entire camping trip and a really long yawn to do!!! You can do it, but I BELIEVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool!! Next thing ya know he'll be eating corn on the cob and pizza and all that good stuff!!!

    MMM... Pizza

    ReplyDelete