Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wow

It has been a LONG time since I have posted anything. With working full time and being mommy full time, it is so easy for weeks, months even, to pass. I often think of so many things I want to post. The experiences we are having with Clark...the memories of the past year...Clark and all his 'aunties', the friendships from the NICU...so much...then I get overwhelmed. Welcome to mommyhood!

So, in an effort to post SOMETHING...here is Clark, Molly and I snuggled up on the couch watching the Muppets!

Clark in his ball tunnel...
And a short video of Clark swinging at the playground...

6 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing... I can only speak for myself but I live for these posts and wait with excitement for each new one that appears....being a grandmother is fantastic and I LOVE IT!!!!!! XOXOxo:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the video of him swinging again and I forgot to mention how absolutely adorable my sweet pea looks with his little legs kicking back and forth like he is running back to you and how smart he is to continue to do that each time you pushed him....ahhhhhhhhh I am just so in love this little baby xo:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Look at him go! Grandma's description is right on! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get the feeling Clark loved the swing. So adoreable how he "air runs" back to you as he's swinging. Methinks Clark loves his mommy.

    XOXOXOXOXO
    Love and Heartbeams
    Neal

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOMEBODY IS GONA' BE 1 YEAR OLD IN A COUPLE OF DAYS ❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete