Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm one month old...watch out world

So, today is my one month birthday and I got to lie on mama's chest for 2 whole hours...happy birthday to me!

I know that I totally chose this whole journey and stuff...and it is my destiny...and blahbidy, blahbidy, blah...I get it...but boy oh boy I cannot wait to go home with my mama and daddy. AND to meet all of you!! This whole thing is gettin' on my nerves...the constant poking, prodding, loud sounds and bright lights, nasal suction, and that big honking nasal gear that just makes me so mad! Last night, my dad was right...I was very upset and I was pouting...and I get to...I am very unhappy with this whole situation...I feel like Stewie on Family Guy.

But I know what needs to be done and I am gonna do it. Breathe, eat, sleep, grow and poop. This is my mantra. Breathe, eat, sleep, grow and poop. I'll be outta here in no time...

Watch out world 'cause here I come!

Love and heart beams...
Clark

6 comments:

  1. Good going, Clark. Great mantra! You will be headed home before mom and dad have the crib set-up. I can't remember, is your dad mechanically inclined? There are plenty of volunteers to help, if they need it, I'm sure!
    Heart beams,o'plenty being sent your way this St. Patrick's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathe, eat, sleep, grow and poop....

    Think I'll make that my mantra from now on too.

    Of course each time I say it I'll be thinking of you, Clark, and sending you out more heartbeams.

    Neal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyyyy!!!! Happy Four Weeks Clark!!!!
    Love&Heart Beams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Sweetheart, Nana & Grampa love you always & always XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Clark! You'll be home in no time....

    ReplyDelete