Sunday, May 20, 2012

Are you shocked?! It's been moons! Many moons, since our last COC post. (Yes, I realize if you say the acronym as a word, it becomes a whole different blog.) Yeah, well, a lot has been going on. Life. Death. Reality. Not afraid to say that this curve ball life done threw at us buncha sucked. Still does. We have been immersed in family affairs and though Clark is a consistent light in our life, we've just been too busy to brag about it here.
Many apologies to our loyal followers who kept coming back for updates. I will, once again, try to be diligent about posts.

So, yeah, he's two. Two and three months! We stopped counting in months! Yay! We've kicked the baby bottles! Yay! He no longer requires a crib! Yay! He's using the potty! Yay! Well, kinda. He uses the potty sure. He also uses the floor and the carpet and still requires diapers. One thing at a time, right?

Clark's 2nd Celebration was an enormous success! Nana Pat flew in for the festivities, much to his delight. The morning of, he awoke to a barrage of balloons, a brand new play-table, and as much "Choo Choo Thomas" and wooden train track he could muster. That was just inside. Outside, Daddy, sprung for a giant inflatable slide which was utilized by all! I tell ya, I had SO much fun at the party store collecting all the fun for my son's Bday! I couldn't decide what theme to go with. Batman, of course. Then again, I kinda instill that upon him. He really likes Elmo and he really likes Thomas the Train Engine. So what did I come up with? A Bat-Elmo-Thomas themed party! Cuz why the frick  not?!
Two words, resounding success!





I could go on, filling you in on several months of activity, but I want to be diligent about posting regularly...aaaand maybe Mommy can help post too? (Christy. Am referring to you, mah'dear.) So until next time, consider your COC fix...fixed.

1 comment:

  1. Well it's about time!!!!!! I was beginning to think I would have to do a blog about him!...I kinda do that already my facebook timeline and wall posts are 99% about Clark Otis and you know what I wouldn't have it any other way.....love you guys XOXOxo:o)

    ReplyDelete