Friday, May 25, 2012


Chronicle Followers! Here's another post! More visually stimulating than prose stimulating, but really, do you read this blog because of what I have to say? 





When he conquers his first castle, this is the expression he will make!


It's all about the hair lately! Sometimes a post whisky'd Hemmingway. Other times, full on Gene Wilder!

"Forgive me, I know not what I do." But he's awfully cute when he's doing it!

He's my sexy man and the best photographic subject a budding photog could ever want!

That face!

Getting to show off my son is a true highlight for any self-absorbed, competitive-natured, easy-to-gloat, Capricorn like myself. Any chance I can bring my family to a work function, I jump on it! The rewards, like you see below, are definitely worth gloating! 


At the premier of Daddy's new toon "Rescue Bots", Clark ignores the presentation to show how proud he his of his poppa!

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I have to tell you what this blog means to me......I am Clark Otis' biggest fan (I think his mama & poppa are pretty special too XOXOxo:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word. I love every single picture. and that first one. Oh my Clark. What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya... I'm biggest fan of Dash X (first heart crush... huhu), and now see this little guy... I wish al the best to him, and the same to you Jason, and Christy. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete