Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Interesting Fact

My momma got here last night...so happy to see her. I now know of the love she feels for me...I didn't know my heart could contain so much love...but now I get it. So, I didn't realize until today just how rough I was feeling and how drained I was. Yesterday, I sort of bottomed out...my mom was really worried as I wasn't looking so hot...not to mention how I felt. After a good meal...some much needed rest...and all the love that continues to pour in from family and friends...I am feeling sooo much better (and I look so much better too, much to my mom's relief).

So, interesting fact. I have an older brother...he is in TN and is healthy and happy, 3 kids. I have another older brother, but he died the day he was born. My mom reminded me last night that his birthday was...February 17, 1970. The exact same day and almost the exact same time as little Clark, 40 years later. Our little miracle...born on the same day as my older brother (Clark's uncle) who did not make it. Life is so magical that way...

Thank you all for supporting us through this...we are so grateful...we feel so loved and you all are helping us through this...

SO much love...
Christy, Jason and Clark

8 comments:

  1. didn't I tell you your mom's visit would make it all better! I'm happy to hear your better today... love you sweetie XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That is amazing. ;) goosebumps everywhere!!
    You're wonderful. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is wonderful to have your mom there to help you feel better. "Moms are like that..yea they are." We know you know how much we love all of you! Just remember that, if you start to feel overwhelmed. We are here to do anything we can to help. Don't hesitate to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christy Lynn, I hardly know you, but my God do I know you!!! Moms and their daughters: nothing like them! I am so glad that she is there with you. I hope I have the honor one day of meeting her and to tell her what I know she already knows: You are one amazing young woman with all the makings of being one amazing young mom. My heart is full to capacity with love and caring thoughts for you, Jason and Clark. I have chosen pale green for my Heart Beam color; it's my favorite and it's a calming color. With all the energy I can muster, I send this Heart Beam to the 3 of you. ILY

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Why do coincidences still surprise me? There is no such thing! That is incredible! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. 40 years later! That is truly incredible and no coincidence. The universe has given you a miracle...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so beautiful. I keep thinking, "This moment...this breath...this breath...this breath." Everyone is helping you, but you are helping them. Isn't that amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am an old acquaintance of jasons and have been following your blog and this one brought tears to my eyes. my mom was here for ME after both my babies and the love of a mother is like no other and we are so impacted when we then realize "we are the mother now" and how much we will impact our children. you are so strong and positive. i think about you and clark often. my youngest was in the NICU for only 8 days and it felt like a life time, i can only imagine multiplying it. stay strong for you little guy and lean on your mom and husband for the support they are there for. my thoughts and prays are with your little family

    ReplyDelete