Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Message to Myself


They told us there would be ups with the downs.
It's absolutely normal for him to 'forget' to breathe.
He'll grow out of it.
He's not the only baby to experience this.
These little 'exhaustive episodes' are not detrimental to his healing process.
He's like his Mom. Thinking he's super human in a human body. He doesn't
know the meaning of 'take it slow'. Yeah. Absolutely. He's your 'Magic Baby'.
I mean, he's just been cocky. "Shoot, I can breath on my own!" He's thinkin'.
"I can breath on my...'yawn'...hmm, dreaming..." Whoops, time to
stimulate his back.
Do not pay attention to the monitors.
It has only been 6 days.
He is not the only baby to experience this.
He's strong. He's a fighter. This step backwards is expected.
Stay strong for him. Keep singing to him. Keep telling him
stories. Keep sending him Heart Beams. Keep touching him.

My heart has never been so open. I love him so much.
I love him so much.
I love him so fucking much!

14 comments:

  1. We all love him already and we are sending heart beams and love to all of you. He is so beautiful and such an amazing little teacher. :)Big cyber hug to you and Christy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing love. Will continue the prayers. God loves him so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Jason. You are so open and vulnerable, as well. Our heart beams and heart sounds (see previous comment) are surrounding all of you. He is strong and he is fighting, but please remember, it is exhausting for anyone and he is only 6 days old!! (Happy 1 week birthday, tomorrow, Clark!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's gona' be OK son I promise.... heart beams, heart beams, heart beams....now it's your turn....just breath! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunshine LOVE your way! He is lucky to have such a great papa! Take care...H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unconditional LOVE = breath of life. Your sweet Daddy love IS pouring out everything Super Hero Clark ever needed... Blessings Marsden Family! xxOOxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. My whole family is sending lots of heart beams.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I stop at random moments every day to send as much love and encouragement to you & Christy - he's a little fighter and I know that he feels the absolute love being sent his way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. you are so powerful and strong! I continue to send love, light and victory to you all!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's exhausting being a super hero, you know! :)

    I send love, light and fat, happy baby vibes your way every day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys are amazing. Everytime I read your posts my eyes tear up with admiration, love and joy for your beautiful family. May your blessings continue to return the love you have put out to the universe. I am sending you heart beams and great vibes! Keep those posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay... I know I'm a dork. But - I love his little eye cover! He looks like a little spaceman!!! Just a reminder of the era he has been born into. He'll probably reprise an outfit like that to go to work one day. And is that the sexy Marsden hair I see already sprouting? Geez, the boy is just too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello? Has anybody else noticed how fucking cool he looks in those shades???

    ReplyDelete