Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Five Week Birthday Clark Otis!!!



Oh yeah...I promised you pictures of Clark, sans mouth tube. This was on Monday night, late, shortly after tube removal. He was probably stunned at the sudden lack of cavity-object. First he explored the emptiness with the bend of his wrist, then those tiny fingers (so cute!). By the time I grabbed my camera all I was able to capture was the photo above, before he pressed up, placed himself face down, and started gumming his blanket.

I figured, maybe his binky would be more satisfying...it was.



Today's a good day. Love you Clark Otis!

8 comments:

  1. I am so crazy about this little guy, he is just perfect.... Nana loves you sweet baby boy... always & always XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so sweet. A very good day indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! How sweet is that!? Heart Beams comin' at ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe Hi baby!! Keep up the good work!!!
    Damn that kid is cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...like Clark Otis' Nana says, I am also crazy about this little guy. He has consumed almost my every thought! I am always so "hungry" to see how he is progressing! I love him, what else can I say! Oh yeah.....I love you guys as well!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. lookin' good, Clark! love that your bink is purple--good color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhh our baby is getting so big- happy 5 weeeeeks you magical miracle baby, you xoxooxoxo

    ReplyDelete