Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cutie Pie

It is CRAZY how the days go by...we look up and if we are to get any sleep whatsoever, it is time for bed...and then the next day is over...and then it has been a week and we're like...what?

So, here is little cutie...I put the toy on his belly...did a down dog...looked up and he had it around his arm with a look of surprise...so adorable!


We love every minute with him and are learning so much...

The last couple of days he has started to really look bigger...and he is quickly outgrowing outfits that it seems were just recently too big for him...

He rolled over on his own the other day...although he was on the bed in his room which is sort of cushy...he did it nonetheless.

He is SO AWESOME...

We went out for dinner tonight while Mom babysat...it was great and we couldn't wait to get home to him!

'K...gotta go to sleep...like now...he'll be up soon!

3 comments:

  1. He is amazing! please give him these for me--->XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love watching his progress! Oh - the poo incident! That would take all of my yoga training and then some! LOL But I am glad to know he's getting some relief from that awful tight belly feeling. Love to all of you from us - Robin & Art

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike walked over to my computer just as I was admiring this picture of Clark (blown up to the entire screen), and he echoed my thoughts: "My goodness, he looks so intelligent already!" There's something really special in his eyes. Looping the toy around his arm was just the beginning! I have a feeling he'll be doing Impressionist finger painting and don't be surprised if he takes interest in Calculus lessons after learning to count. (You have my number for that one). ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete