Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pushing 7 lbs

That's right...Clark had a check up yesterday and is now 6lbs 12.5 oz. He is right on track in the weight gaining department. He got an A OK on his checkup...yay!!

It is amazing getting to know him...watching him grow...seeing his little personality begin to emerge...

We sit and just watch him do stuff and it is as if we have never seen anything like him before...and well...I guess it makes sense, because we haven't seen anything like him before...he is 100% unique and so so precious...

A friend brought over dinner the other night and said she would be happy to come watch Clark while I took a shower...and I thought, right...like I can't take a shower...hmpf...3 days later...I'm like...wow, I need a shower. Ha! I love it!!

Molly, Clark and I chillin'...

Guess who's the boss of this family?
So cozy...

His favorite yoga mudra...he does it all the time...

4 comments:

  1. Awww, Christy. These pictures are so precious! And yep, I have to take a couple of things back..he's outgrown them already!! Good growing, Clark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha no showers! Glad these photos aren't scratch and sniff! hee hee LOL I used to put Chloe in a travel swing right outside the shower door and make funny faces at her to keep her happy. Around four months a consistent morning nap emerges. Hello DAILY SHOWER!!! woo hoooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! He looks like Jason in the second picture. Or are my eyes fooling me? :) Cool. I'm glad all is well and everybody's chillin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... that second picture from the top concerns me.... You can just SEE him plotting some sort of mischief. But still... this may just be my favorite Clark picture so far.
    And BTW peechikene, I get the feeling you're not the only who's going to have to take things back...:-)

    ReplyDelete